Nutrition Advisor Team Leader
L.M.M DISTRIBUTION CO., LTD is one of the leading companies in distributing and marketing baby products in Cambodia. We have been working with international baby products companies to serve Cambodian babies with high quality products since 2001. Our products include top selling brands, including Drypers baby diapers, Angel feeding bottles, Chicco, Kabrita, Nutrigold, Pierval Spring water & Sant’Anna water, etc. L.M.M Distribution Co.,Ltd is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Position: Nutrition Advisor Team Leader
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Number of Hire: 01post
- Duty Station: Phnom Penh
- Visit appointed clinics/hospitals/ health centers as assigned by Child Health and Nutrition Manager
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with doctors and HCP’s (Health Care Professionals) and KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) )
- Understand product knowledge of nutrition and children health care in market
- Provide advice to customers on product using and child health issues
- Daily phone call to check (getting contact number from clinics/hospitals/health centers) if customers have still continued to use our product or have changed to other products
- Manage incentives and samples for HCPs;
- Sell to clinics, pharmacies, etc.;
- Gather competitors activities and information and report to Manager
- Provide daily and monthly report on data visit at clinics/hospitals/ health centers to Manager
- Coordinate on round table, meeting, product knowledge training organization (including prepare invitation letters…)
- Follow up, push or eliminate non-active clinics/hospitals/ health centers which could not find users
- Find out new clinics/hospitals/health centers to increase more users
- Other tasks will be assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Graduate/degree holder, preferably in Health and Science or relevant degree
- At least 1 year experience in Nutrition product and children health care
- Good communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Dynamic and team player with result oriented
- Able to work independently and under tight-time schedule
- Be able to travel to provinces
- Be able to use Ms. Office and computer and English communication
LMM Distribution Co., LTD offers a competitive salary, performance incentive and bonus, insurance, 13th month salary and good working conditions.
Interested candidates should apply by sending your cover letter attached with resume with mentioned expected salary via email: [email protected] or contact at hand phone number: 069 888 295/ 085 888 379 for additional information.
*** Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a test or interview.